Sunday, May 09, 2010

Ceramic Business card holder





As you all know when I gift, I use my creativity and hard work which gives me intense pleasure and satisfaction when I do something personally for somebody. This project was done in March 2010 but gifted on April 5th 2010.


This gift which I've mentioned is very simple but got time to do this for my agent. She has indeed put in a lot of hard work in getting this house for us. So to really show our appreciation and her dedication I created this small gift - business card holder so that she can keep and use at her office.

I painted the main part with green sparkle paints and the front with orange sparkle paint. With black paint I wrote her name. At the back with black paints, wrote " Thank You". Underneath the holder,put my initials as usual.


For more detailed information on ceramic painting projects - refer to the following individual projects "Introduction to ceramic painting" or "Ceramic plate painting" or "Ceramic tile candle holder" or "Ceramic toothpick holder".


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Kavita,

Your art is unique in the thoughtful design and vibrant rare colors which you use. It is very useful and not easily found, so want to thank you for this artistic gift!

Best regards,
Om